Each year collegiate members have the opportunity to benefit from many Foundation funded programs and scholarships. Current educational, leadership and philanthropic opportunities for collegians include but are not limited to:
- Behind Happy Faces – This mental health curriculum is used by every collegiate chapter is fully funded by the Foundation.
- The Academy – collegians experience keynote speakers and workshops on topics including risk management, diversity, equity, & inclusion, communications & networking, mental health and more.
- Emma Coleman Frost Leadership Development Institute – emerging collegiate leaders experience significant personal development through curriculum that focuses on authentic and servant leadership, conflict skills and more.
- National Convention & Leadership Conference – held in the summer of even years, this program connects collegiate and alumnae members across the national while providing personal and professional development workshops and keynote speakers.
- CrowdChange – this online fundraising platform is made available for all collegiate chapters to utilize as a simple solution for organizing fundraisers.
- Individual Scholarships – undergraduate and graduate scholarships are available each academic year for Alpha Sigma Alpha members.
- Individual Grants – collegiate members who experience unforeseen financial need due to disability or emergency my qualify for the Janice Adams Member Assistance Fund.