Member Portals and Support
AΣA staff and volunteers are here to support you! We are committed to making your experience fun, safe, challenging and rewarding. Below are resources and tools you can use to make the most out of your membership experience.
MyAΣA is a members-only portal where collegiate and alumnae can:
- Update their contact information
- Access collegiate officer transition training
- Pay alumnae dues
- Connect with other members
- View their Alpha Sigma Alpha Journey and involvement history
The online learning component of Alpha Sigma Alpha’s Membership Education is housed on MyAΣA. Collegians use MyAΣA in various way through all stage of membership including new member education, big sister certification and senior member education.
Officer Portal is a members-only website for collegiate chapter officers. Collegiate chapter officers complete the following tasks via the Officer Portal:
- Report new members
- Report initiates
- Make officer changes
- Report membership status changes
- Submit all chapter reports online
The Officer Portal also houses a document library for important documents such as the national bylaws, the national policies and procedures, ceremonies and online versions of chapter handbooks.
Billhighway is the online financial management tool that collegiate chapters use to:
- Invoice members for chapter dues
- Collect payment from chapter members
- Write checks/pay bills
- Track chapter spending
Each collegiate member has her own Billhighway account where she can view and pay invoices. She can even give access to their parents/caregiver(s) to help manage their financial obligations.
CrowdChange is an online fundraising platform offering features to help chapters with charitiable fundraising events. CrowdChange assists with the following:
- All money raised is directly deposited into the chapter’s Billhighway account
- Participants can pre-purchase tickets for the fundraising event online
- CrowdChange has additional features to enhance the fundraiser, such as selling merchandise
- There is no direct cost for chapters to use CrowdChange